Saturday, February 15, 2014

Love with Lea Lawson

Lea Lawson is sharing a gorgeous card with us today featuring something new, something old, and something gold.

I asked Lea to showcase something using her favorites from both past & present...and WOW! what a showcase. I have to say, I am blown away, absolutely blown away by the combination of Just Geometrics: Triangles and Borders & Backgrounds 3 layered together. Emboss them in silver AND gold? Well, who said you can't mix your metals? I never believed that old "rule" anyway, and here is the perfect testament! Fanciful Feathers is the icing on the cake. These graphic feathers look amazing paired with the other graphic elements and the addition of that bold black to ground everything was incredibly smart. Wonderful design Lea!

4 comments:

  1. This is stunning!! I LOVE the gold and white and all the techniques used on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous mix of patterns and shapes!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! My 22yo daughter (and in love with all things gold) just asked me if I could make her a card like this. So many gorgeous details - I keep seeing more the longer I look. That feather die cut dipped in gold embossing is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *thud* So much attention to detail. So stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest