Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Happy Is The Trend

It's Sarah Martina Parker's turn to get trendy with it. Na-na-na-na-na-na. Sorry...couldn't resist. I'll stop now.

I think she has managed to pack almost every current trend into this beauty. And successfully!

I was a little surprised when I received this one, in a good way, no doubt. It just seems so outside of Sarah's norm. But if you break it down, it's definitely got Sarah's signature all over it. Gorgeous combination of softer colors with perfectly executed layering of elements. Notice how she has cleverly used Just Geometrics: Triangles not only as a background pattern, but to lead the recipient to the rest of the sentiment - "times ahead".

I also can't help but mention how much I love the gold embossed confetti from Borders & Backgrounds 3. Pair that with our Fanciful Feathers stamps and dies and the Happy Trio Die and it's a recipe for success.

For our resident "shabby chic-er", I think Sarah's got this contemporary collage thing down too. How about you?

Sprinkle on some sequins and call it a day! Speaking of, we do have a special discount for you from Pretty Pink Posh on all sequins!

A great big THANK YOU to Paulina for being so generous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest