Saturday, June 15, 2013

Outside The Box with Damask Love: Gone Fishin'

Hey friends!!! Amber here from Damask Love and I'm excited to bring you a last minute Father's Day idea that will put your stamps to use in another "outside the box" idea. As you know, I love making gifts and packaging ...as well as cards. This quick gift idea includes both.

When I was brainstorming ways to use the WPlus9 sets for a Dad's Day project, I immediately thought of the Fish More stamps and dies! I was an immediate fan of this unique and whimsical set (gotta love the punny sentiments)...and since I did a lot of fishing as a kid, this set was definitely a little nostalgic for me.

Wplus9 Supplies
Stamps: Fish More, Super Star // Dies: Fish More Companion Die

Todays' set includes a clean & simple card as well as adorable cupcake toppers that dad will love!

The fish will "dangle" from the line like a fresh stringer of fish. Because they may spin and twist, I recommend stamping two of each design and sandwiching the twine between them so that both sides are finished.

Thanks so much for letting me hijack the Wplus9 blog today! Hope to see you over at Damask Love for more crafting and craziness!

7 comments:

  1. The card and toppers are so adorable! Very creative use of the line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video
    to make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to
    your site when you could be giving us something informative to
    read?

    Feel free to surf to my blog post: voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super FUN projects, Amber! This set IS a blue ribbon sized KEEPER if ever there was one! LOVE your color combos, as well! Thanks for the terrific, stampilicious inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, love the little fish topper!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest