Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Fresh Baked with Elise Durenberger

Elise is finishing off with a bang today, giving us not one, but two fantastic projects featuring Fresh Baked. First up, a little something that would certainly cheer me up!

One of the things that I really like about this design is how Elise chose to use only the outlines from Quilt Prints, creating a fun graphic background pattern.

Next up is a cute little altered item that I'd love to have myself.

Elise has done a wonderful job showcasing our April/May 2013 Release, hasn't she? I hope you have enjoyed seeing her creations as much as I have. Be sure to head over to her blog to get all of the details on her release projects and don't forget to leave her some love while you're there.

Thank you Elise for sharing your endless creativity with us!

1 comment:

  1. The card and clipboard are showstoppers. I love them both! Donna

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest